Content Management System Overview
Static Web Site
Essentially, the contents (text, images, and video) within a web-page are actually ‘static’ and contained in the web page in a programming html format. If you need to make changes to the site then you need:
- Open the .html code file and make changes, using special software to amend the content
- Have uploading software
- Have access to the control panel of your web-sites server and be familiar with it.
Unless you are familiar with these tools and procedures you will need the services of a professional web administrator/developer to do this.
Dynamic Web Content
In a dynamic content system only a placeholder is put on the web-page but the corresponding contents are actually kept in a database which is transferred onto the web page when a page is been loaded. Data (content) within a database can be managed (edited, updated) very easily through an admin panel with a very simple interface.
Dynamic website customized for only managing content is called Content Management System. On the other hand if it is customized to fulfill a site that sells products online than it is called an e-commerce website. An e-commerce site has apart from Dynamic content - business logic, a payment gateway, order management etc.
Content Management System
A website that uses a content management system (CMS) can be easily edited, expanded and updated by regular users giving the following benefits:
- Content can be easily maintained, which will help you achieve a fresher, content-rich site that ultimately delivers better results.
- Your website can be maintained by your existing staff, which reduces the ongoing maintenance costs.
Our Content Management Products
MM_CMS is our fully featured entry-level content management system. We have built this system from scratch using CORE PHP programming and MySQL Database (PHP/MySQL are both industry standard, free license and mostly widely used) with the goal of creating a content management system that could do everything required for a small businesses.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution but requires extensive configuration and customization and also needs a high learning curve.
- Driving Directory Website
- Minicab Directory
- Developed Minicab Controller System - Web Application with PDA Feature
- Developed Booking Management System - Web Application for Driving School
Minicab Websites Just in £747